Tim Castle – Certified PGA INstructor
Tim Castle – Teaching Professional
Hometown: Argos, IN
Years Teaching: 20+
- United States Teaching Academy
- Member Indiana PGA Section (1999-2003)
- Instruction Rate: $45 per hour for a private lesson
- Standard 3 Lesson Series: $120 for 3 – one hour private lessons
With over 20 years of teaching experience, Tim has taught at public, private and golf academies in Northern Indiana and Charlotte, North Carolina. Tim taught at the United States Golf Academy for 11 years. He was the Head Teaching Professional at Sand Creek Country Club in Northern Indiana before moving to the Dana Rader Golf School in Charlotte, NC.
His success in teaching is numerous with students competing in state tournaments, college and national events such as the US Amateur. His approach to giving lessons is the KISS method by working with the students to understand what is suppose to be happening in the golf swing instead of just guessing. He joined the Stoneybrook Golf Course staff in 2016.
Click here for Tim’s website: http://middletngolfacademy.com
For your lesson needs, please contact Stoneybrook GC at (931) 388-5143, Cell (574) 780-5147 or email Tim – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Saxby – USGTF Certified TEaching Professional
I have been a certified teaching professional since 2005. My goal in teaching is to help you enjoy the game of golf. I believe through basic fundamentals that should be a part of your swing I can help you steadily improve. I would love the chance to help you. Feel free to call me directly to discuss your options. My direct number is 931-384-6196.
- 60 minute lesson (including range fee): $40
- Playing lesson, 9 Hole Session (includes green fee & cart): $70
- 90 minute video lesson, includes DVD of session: $70
- Short game lesson, pitching, chipping and/or putting: $40
- Beginners and Juniors, elementary through high school: $30